19.7.12

Guilty Pleasure: Häagen-Dazs


I hoard and joined the bandwagon. After hearing that Haagen Dazs and Pillsbury are going to pull out in the Philippine Market, I knew I have the instinctive responsibility to satisfy my palate again. 

Image taken from weeklyguiltypleasure.wordpress.com

The 5-year-old, Bronx New York born ice cream brand served my fantasies for the past 21 years. I took a sabbatical from the wellness world and allowed myself to succumb into the heavy calories that will surely nest around my ever-persistent love handles. Anyway I'll be starting Bikram and Pilates in the next few days, I told myself. 

For a while, I felt like I was slipping along the clouds. The Belgian chocolate melts as it meets my tongue. Now I regained a positive view about having sweets as treat to self every once in a while. 

Excuse me for a little camwhoring. I'm having  a sort of fling with  Häagen-Dazs. I hope I don't get so adulterous with my fitness ambitions. Teehee!

Oh Belgian, My Belgian!

Besides being a wanderlust :D

It's so surreal!
I can't get enough
I don't look so into it, do I? :D
Off it goes
I'm such a self-confessed Dazsinator :P


I promised myself it's going to be a quick post. I still have to get ready for work. Saving lusciousness till later!





Photo Credits: