31.10.14

The Writing Gypsy Launching




** BREAKING NEWS **

The gypsy over Pens n' Paper is now writing under a new name!

Same blogger.

Brand new blog.

I like to correct the notion, which might have developed during my (another) months-long of cyber silence, that (1) this blog is already defunct. But no, siree; (2) I intend to add to the 90% of blogs existing in cyber space that suck.

About 8 in every 10 people turn to google for quick and easy, no nonsense tips and information on how to make their online quests enjoyable and less daunting. They click on links of websites which google crawlers deem reliable only to find the impression halfway through their reading that they have landed at the wrong page. Here's hoping this blog is not one of those wrong pages.

As clear proof to my adherence to better blogging, I have decided to trim this blog down to two main topics which I think I have more to share about--no breaks in the action as compared to--throw back 2013 down 2010, Pens n' Paper era--when all you get here are pretty much a hodgepodge of everything. It's high time I end the confusion.

You'll find regular posts on Travel and Style this time. I'll be nursing more on topics relating to these two: places worth adding to your bucketlist, what (and what not) to bring to a travel, the trends from the latest fashion shows that deserve more to make a scene in fashion street, places to go and where else to score good flea market finds--practically insider tips and cost-saving ideas that may (or may not, but I'm betting more on may) help combat your travel and style battles in one.

10 Places to Go... and 10 Ways to Rock... have already been taken care by the rest of blogsphere, you might say. Who cares what I have on my plate?

Every worshiper of travel and style has needs or questions unique to her. I know the times for when you'd like to seek second, even third opinion on something. But not that the first opinion didn't matter. These my dear e-friends are just some of the reasons why cyber can still provide space for me in this industry. The other reasons I'd opt to let you see as you come along with me on this ride. Shall I see you read me here more often, then?

Also, you'll find add-on features here which you've never seen on Pens n' Paper before--a post featuring You for one. The rest is surprise.

P.S. Bear with me as I haven't yet gathered the funds to dotcomize this blog and finally detach from blogspot. Please know that I've been working doubly hard to make things more professional here. I'm more than willing to share my deets to those who'd gladly sponsor.

Make sure you connect with TWG's other social media platforms and, maybe, we can be friends there too. FOLLOW TWG on Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram @thewritinggypsy. Will keep you posted as to where else to find me around cyber town. 

THANK  YOU  AND  SEE  YOU  HERE  OFTEN!




Best,
Syril