20.7.14

Hunger Games


(Photo shoot behind-the-scenes) Also find this on instagram
Considering most of you are practitioners of the digital age, it's not anymore conventional that you spend  far too much time on your mobile phone, on instagram to be exact. Or is it just me? Charge me guilty if I admit that I be a seasoned user of the social network (at least as far as I go by my posts since the first time) so I am almost often 'off the grid' propping for my next #igdaily. I mean, let's admit, there is much longer time spent preparing for what to post on IG (or any other social networks) than the time spent for posting itself, right?

Actually, let's not get too net- picky: I've just started to practice what I've learned in my few years in the social media and blogging world. 

Here's to shamelessly unveiling the changes--major changes, in fact-- in this blog soon. Grant this is part of the reason I took a long blogging leave-of-absence lately. Tee hee!

There are many 'interesting' add-ons and minuses in terms of topics and blog contents. And a lot more improvements around the website. Yes, please?

Allow me to complete this post by way of making this time's pickings more relevant: the promise of a more professional, specific, and enjoyable blog posts in the coming months and this deep- etched hi- res no filter photo of me playing the 'hunger games'-- which I used with double meaning to signify my "hunger" for positive developments both in my on- and offline life. 

Didn't I use the same word in my previous post? Eek, my gastro desires. [Insert tongue-sticking-out smile emoji here]. 



xx
Syril