4.7.13

Vanity Table Inspiration: Womanly Hue


I'm a loudmouth with vanity tables since my previous post on tranquil blue-green pastel vanity table inspiration up to this post. In which case I can, most likely, be called vain. No, vanity-table vain. [laughs*]

My inspiration this time gives me that overjoyed and contented state of mind. 

Source
If you remember from my last post, I mentioned at the end that pinks are my kind of colors. And they are. The touch of lush pink in this first photo overruns with womanliness. What I like best about it is its perfect balance of functionality and design. The shabby table can accommodate more than enough personal items in it. Its white color is a perfect match for any other colors you can pair it with come the time that you want to give it a new look. The egg-crate mattress pad on the vanity chair does not only add soft details but also ward you off of uncalled-for 1st degree pressure sores, especially for long-time makeup periods. The light bulb mirror makes it also look celeb and posh, the likes of Victoria Beckham, Anna Wintour, or Cara Delivingne dolling up for a big runway show. Aaahh!

Source
I like the stronger shade of pink in this second photo. The cushion pillows are the icing to the cake. The stylish perspective of this inspiration is also more exemplified by the wardrobe mannequin on the side. I like the fact that it also doesn't look too vanity-table-like. You can fiddle the idea of placing it on the living space without it looking like a serious bedroom piece- it's a double-purpose idea that is good for small spaces. What's nice with pink is that it symbolizes romance, tenderness, acceptance, and composure.

Word of advice here, is to combine strong or toned- down shades of pink with white or neutral color and add a statement piece to it. It maybe a vintage-style vanity chair, or a wardrobe mannequin. Or how about putting one of your voguish pair of stiletto on top of fashion and beauty books and place it on one side of the vanity table. Only make sure it's clean and almost good as new for it to deserve a considerable display. What do you think?

On my next inspiration, vanity table that will work for male or female. Don't forget to check that out!