10.4.13

Birthday Grants: Caleigh Madison Loafers


I turned 22 just recently. As I write this, I’m in Mov&May Perivolos, Santorini probing Galliano Versace and Tony Cohen muftis. To which, everything is happening in my dreams. Teehee!

Okay well, all these fashionable designer outfits and nomadic affairs have been serving my bucket list for years; all waiting to materialize. I find myself having what I call, “head trips” as I begin to envision my personal hankerings.

Especially now that I turned 22, I’m starting to reconsider the choices I have been making in the past. And eventually move to a healthier and more positive lifestyle. Where everything has to happen with my pilates and bikram yoga exercises, healthy options diet, daily scripture readings, and constant physical primps and pampering.

Saying all these things doesn’t exactly mean fighting the guilt of extravagance. At the end of the day, women reap desirable results to looking and feeling better when they start to take care of themselves in and out.

Having said enough, I feel extremely happy to get to win a Snake Skin Studded Loafers from Caleigh Madison’s giveaway



The loafers come in khaki with a snake skin texture and black edgy sequins. Inside is carefully tailored and comfortable to wear. 


Holy kamote I could never be so excited to give this pair of loafers a most-deserved wear!

Thank you Caleigh Madison! It’s a birthday wish granted!