12.3.13

5 Reasons Why Smiling is Not Senseless


I will be publishing my articles from my recent trip to Hong Kong and Macau in the next days, and I'm excited to share them to you.

While everything worked fast and swamped lately, here are five reasons why smiling is not a senseless thing to practice in our everyday life. And why it doesn't make a total baloney for a topic:


It makes you look more attractive and younger


It's contagious, and it relieves stress


It takes less muscle to smile than it does to frown


It boosts your immune system and lowers blood pressure


Forcing yourself to smile can put you in a better mood



I hope this helped start your day right. Have a great week ahead!








Reference:
exhilirating (hyphen) adventures (dot) tumblr (dot) com

Photo Credits:
weheartit (dot) com
pinterest (dot) com