8.8.12

A New Crush On Charles & Keith


I have never been so vocal about it. Most of the time I make sure my life is nonpublic as much as I am a non-celeb. 

But there are exemptions to the rule. That's when I speak of one among many others, fashion, and the way I assert my preference. And I'm having a soft spot on Charles & Keith's understated colours and subtle design details. 


I am particularly fascinated with the cream tote bag which can be used concurrently as a handbag. More essentials can be tucked inside which is something advantageous when shopping, heading for school or office, catching a get-together, or when traveling. 

The color can basically complement with anything but it can be worn less formally by pairing it with denims or basic colored trousers and tops.


The allure tote bag and the classic and funky belt are another get-up to die for. They can be worn on a Sunday stroll or on a casual date. As though this collection is suitable for a devil-may-care period of the day or they can be pulled together for corporate occasions.

They are multipurpose so they can actually be worth the deal.

Just recently, Charles & Keith announced that they are now open for shipping to Malaysia and Vietnam. It's a good news for the junkies there.









Photo Credits:
facebook (dot) com (slash) Charles (hyphen) Keith